Thyroid hormones are responsible for making the body look good and feel good. Thyroid hormones keep us healthy and without them we tend to feel slower and ill by increasing circulation, blood flow and nutrients all over the body.
Common Signs and Symptoms of Thyroid Deficiency:
- Bloated body, especially swollen face, eyelids and lips
- Hair is dry, brittle and sparse
- Face can be pale and skin is dry
- Cold hands and feet
- Concentration and memory problems
- Unexplained weight gain
- Feeling tired, especially in morning and while resting
- Stiff, painful joints, especially in morning and while resting
Consult your practitioner about the benefits and side effects of increasing your thyroid levels through bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
Once a prescription is written, Allz Well Pharmacy can help you get the medication covered by insurance, either directly or through reimbursement. Bioidentical hormones are prepared daily in our laboratory and can be shipped the same day, ensuring that you begin your treatment at your earliest convenience.
Adverse reactions to Bioidentical hormones may be related to dose or composition of the prescription. Patients should consult their Practitioner or Pharmacist if they experience any of these symptoms or have any questions.