Your doctor doesn’t have a drive-through. That’s why we don’t either.
When you need compassionate care, personalized experience, thoughtful guidance, clinical excellence,outstanding service and expert advice, you need more than a pharmacy.You need Allz Well – Pharmacy/Specialty/Compounding/Herbal
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Allz Well Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy committed to serving all of your medication needs. In addition to the services and products provided by the large retail pharmacies, Allz Well Pharmacy also provides specialty products and services including, but not limited to, custom compounded medications (for podiatry, dermatology, pain-and-scar management, wound care, sports medicine, pediatrics, veterinary, dental, urological, men’s and women’s health, sexual intimacy/enhancement, fissures, etc.), sterile products and intravenous medications, prior authorization assistance and medication profile management capabilities for patients. In addition, Allz Well Pharmacy delivers medications throughout the state at no cost to the patient.
What distinguishes Allz Well Pharmacy from others is our commitment to you. We do not have a fancy jingle or any gimmicks to draw patients. Instead, we believe that by eliminating all of the kinks from your pharmacy experience and empowering the healthcare providers, Herbals and patients, you will be loyal to us. We are committed to providing you with the highest quality of products with the best customer service available, and ask that you remind us of our commitment to you whenever there appears to be a shortfall.
ALLZ WELL CARES
At Allz Well Pharmacy, pharmacy care means more than just counting pills fast and putting them in a vial. For us, it means making sure that you get personal care and attention with your prescriptions and medications. Caring also means valuing your time and loyalty to us, and providing you with the best possible pricing and services in the area. We are committed to our current and future patients, and will continuously address each patient’s individual healthcare needs.
Allz Well Pharmacy’s mission is to provide its patients with the best pricing and service at no additional cost. As to service, we look carefully for drug interactions, process your prescriptions through your insurance, make sure you are getting the right medication and quantity, and speak to your doctor regarding compliance, less expensive alternatives and treatment.
REFILLS AND COMPLIANCE
Refilling your prescriptions at Allz Well Pharmacy is easy. In fact, for medications taken over a period of time, Allz Well Pharmacy enrolls patients into its automatic-refill program, ensuring that its patients never run out of medication. So, whether the medication is for high blood pressure, diabetes, cholesterol or gout, Allz Well Pharmacy is actively monitoring when you will require more medication. You can also order your refills by telephone or through the website, and your doctors can order your medications by phone, facsimile or through ePrescribing.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Free deliveries (home and office)
- Pharmacist on-call services
- Free OTC and personal products
- Pharmacist-administered administered at no cost to patients with most insurances (e.g., influenza, pneumonia and shingles vaccinations)
- Automatic refills
- Copay assistance
- ePrescribing capabilities
- Prior authorization assistance
- Vitamins, supplements and veterinary medications
- Non-sterile compounding of custom medications
- Refill renewal assistance
- Medication Therapy Management (MTM)
- Drug therapy monitoring
- 24-hour consultation services
- Recommendations to physician
- Easy access to pharmacist
- Online refills
- Print prescription report via online
- Medical supplies available
- Central Broward County location
- Excellent prices for over-the-counter products
- Infusion therapy available
- Rewards for loyal patients
- Over 40 years of combined experience as pharmacists
- Neutraceuticals available
- Personal relationship with pharmacists
- Accepts all insurances, including Medicaid and Medicare
- Accepts most prescription discount cards
- All forms of payment accepted
- Advanced medication management system
- Relationships with multiple wholesalers, thereby enabling Allz Well Pharmacy to get any product
- Pharmacy is the focus of the business (not a grocery store)
- Intravenous products available
- Specialty Medications for HIV/AIDS, Asthma, Bleeding Disorders, Crohn’s Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Infertility, Growth Hormone Deficiency, Hepatitis C, Multiple Sclerosis
- Herbal remedies
- Best prices for any medication
- Personal service from pharmacists
- Can order medication from wholesalers and receive it in less than 24 hours
- Emergency fills of most non-narcotic, generic prescriptions awaiting refills if necessary
- Serves as a liaison between physicians and patients
- Vacation supply of medications available
- Insurance audit assistance
- Pediatric supplies
- Diabetic supplies
- Nebulizers and supplies
- Discharge consultancy and dispensing services for hospice, nursing home and assisted living facilities
- Customized compounded medications for Podiatry, Dermatology, Pain and Scar management, Wound Care, Sports medicine, Pediatrics, Veterinary, Dental, Urological, Men’s and Women’s Health, Sexual Intimacy/Enhancement, Fissures and many more
ALLZ WELL PROFESSIONALS
- Over 40 years of combined experience as pharmacists
- Pharmacists licensed by the State of Florida
- Pharmacists experienced in non-sterile compounding
- Pharmacists experienced in drug therapy monitoring and MTM services
- Pharmacists experienced in immunizations and vaccines
- Pharmacists experienced in intravenous and sterile compounding
- Pharmacists experienced as consultants
- Pharmacist with a master’s degree in marketing
- Pharmacists certified in diabetes and HIV
- Pharmacists with CPR and AED certification with the American Heart Association
- Pharmacists with OSHA training
- Pharmacist with a juris doctorate degree and admitted to The Florida Bar to practice law in the State of Florida
CONVENIENT FOR YOU
Allz Well Pharmacy is not near your home? That’s not a problem at all. We provide free delivery to our patients. For patients near our store, that might mean receiving your medications from one of our pharmacists. And for those that live either across town or out of town, we will mail the medications to you, ensuring that you receive your medications prior to your exhausting the previous month’s refill. We have patients that live throughout the continental United States and Puerto Rico, yet still fill their prescriptions and bring their various healthcare questions and concerns to Allz Well Pharmacy.
You also have access to your prescription profile online. You can order your refills throughout the website, and actually print a report with your prescription drug history for your records or to take to your physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Allz Well accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and wire transfers. We do not accept checks.
AllzWell fill prescriptions and ships to all states and many international countries. We negotiate with the various shipping companies, enabling Allz Well to get the medication to you at fair and reasonable rates. In most instances, we absorb the cost of shipping.
The law does not allow pharmacies to restock and refund medication after it has been dispensed.
Custom compounding is to prepare customized medications from pharmaceutical-grade raw products based on an individual patient’s needs.
Yes, Allz Well carries brand and generic prescription medication. If we do not have a medication in stock, we will have it within 24 hours.
In addition to prescription drug products, Allz Well has nutritional products too.
Allz Well also has herbal products, and will be expanding into this area of pharmacy practice as it grows.
Allz Well actively participates in preventive care, which includes administering influenza vaccines.
Allz Well carries specialty medications, and work with patients to attempt to reduce the copays and deductibles.
Allz Well maintains open lines of communications with various healthcare providers, and can refer you to a physician to address your specific needs and concerns.
Nutritional Supplement Center
Allz Well provides you with pharmaceutical-grade nutritional supplements. In fact, the vast majority of our nutritional supplements are from either customer requests or practitioner recommendations.